Want to be a better kisser? Click here.
It’s Monday A.M. You’re easing back into the week. We’ll keep this Love Buzz simple—but interesting. (No heady research or interpretive data this early in the morning!) A few smooch facts we stumbled upon at eHarmony.com:
- Men and women reported having kissed a similar number of people in their lives; 14 was the average number for both men and women?.
- About 50% of men would have sex without kissing their partner first; only 10% of women would do so.
- Men want to kiss someone based on their perception of facial attraction, women focus more on a man’s teeth in deciding if they would like to kiss him.
- Kissing seems to be more important before sex and much less so after.
- Overall, kissing is more important for women than for men in having a satisfying sexual experience.
- Overall men prefer wetter kisses with more tongue than do women.
- Both sexes preferred more tongue with long-term partners.
- Men are more than twice as likely to have sex with a bad kisser than are women.
- 59% of men and 66% of women have been put off by a potential partner’s kiss at some point in their romantic lives.
Agree? Disagree? Discuss below!