It’s not just a game, it’s a party.
The Super Bowl is an excellent excuse for a party—invite your friends and his, splitting the guest list between those who are both pro and con football. If you’re into the game, hoot and holler with the other fans; if not, there’ll be lots of other guests.
Traditional Super Bowl fare consists of beer, burgers and pizza. This year, expand the menu with the following upgrades to the usual menu:
Seven Layer Taco Dip
Prep Time: 30 Min
Ready In: 30 Min
- 1 (1 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 1 (16 ounce) can refried beans
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 (16 ounce) jar salsa
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 bunch chopped green onions
- 1 small head iceberg lettuce, shredded
- 1 (6 ounce) can sliced black olives, drained
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
1) In a medium bowl, blend the taco seasoning mix and refried beans. Spread the mixture onto a large serving platter.
2) Mix the sour cream and cream cheese in a medium bowl. Spread over the refried beans.
3) Top the layers with salsa. Place a layer of tomato, green bell pepper, green onions and lettuce over the salsa, and top with Cheddar cheese. Garnish with black olives.