I’ve spent a couple nights recently on the couch. Doesn’t that seem old timey? Can you imagine ever being mad at someone and making them sleep on the couch, like in a sitcom or whatever? Does that really happen? My couch time has been due to a cold, first that I had, then that Frank had (has, actually.)
- Is This Favorite Pastime Ruining Your Relationship?
- Single & Ready To Mingle? How To Tell Your Kids You're Moving On
- Make Love, Not War: Is Your Constant Fighting Healthy?
Stories we love
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- When it comes to attraction, men and women prefer good grooming and posture over good looks.
- My Secret To Lasting Love: 'Radical Acceptance'!
- 20 Awesome Things You Didn't Know About Disney's 'Frozen'!
- Looking For The Right One? 7 Reasons To Date A Lefty