I’ve spent a couple nights recently on the couch. Doesn’t that seem old timey? Can you imagine ever being mad at someone and making them sleep on the couch, like in a sitcom or whatever? Does that really happen? My couch time has been due to a cold, first that I had, then that Frank had (has, actually.)
- Is This Favorite Pastime Ruining Your Relationship?
- Ladies, Here's How To Get That Raise You Deserve
- So, Is There A Cheat Sheet On Making Love Last Forever?
Stories we love
- In 1910, France banned kissing on French railways because it could cause delays.
- 8 Things No Woman Should Ever Wait For a Man To Do
- Why Married Men Cheat
- Forget About Nice Girls, I Like My Women Crazy