A few topics that turn him off…Straight from the soon-to-be-released Why Hasn’t He Called? How Guys Really Think and How to Get the Right One Interested In You, a guy-wrangling playbook from Matt Titus and Tamsen Fadal, topics to avoid and try on the all-important first date:
He’s running if you talk about…
- Therapy or rehab of any kind
- Babies: anything about them
- Love: the concept, the thought, or the premise
- Breakups: good, bad, ugly
- Your girlfriends: he doesn’t care, believe us
- Things you hate about your body
- Puppies, kittens, or any animal smaller than 25 pounds
- Zodiac signs
- Makeup, fashion, shoes, or nails
- All things related to that time of the month
He’s listening if you talk about…
- Things that turn girls on, but do not reveal any personal prefs
- The amount of private time you require. Make sure you say you need plenty!
- The HBO series Entourage
- Rational thought with an independent disposition
Now, some of the DON’Ts may seem obvious, but it’s amazing what can come out of one’s mouth when nervous.
Buy the book here!
like us on facebook If you 'like' us, we'll LOVE you!