A few topics that turn him off…
Straight from the soon-to-be-released Why Hasn’t He Called? How Guys Really Think and How to Get the Right One Interested In You, a guy-wrangling playbook from Matt Titus and Tamsen Fadal, topics to avoid and try on the all-important first date:
He’s running if you talk about…
- Therapy or rehab of any kind
- Babies: anything about them
- Love: the concept, the thought, or the premise
- Breakups: good, bad, ugly
- Your girlfriends: he doesn’t care, believe us
- Things you hate about your body
- Puppies, kittens, or any animal smaller than 25 pounds
- Zodiac signs
- Makeup, fashion, shoes, or nails
- All things related to that time of the month
He’s listening if you talk about…
- Things that turn girls on, but do not reveal any personal prefs
- The amount of private time you require. Make sure you say you need plenty!
- The HBO series Entourage
- Rational thought with an independent disposition
Now, some of the DON’Ts may seem obvious, but it’s amazing what can come out of one’s mouth when nervous.
Buy the book here!