I came home from work the other day. The dishes in the dishwasher were dirty (it was full), and there were dishes in the sink and beside the sink and a used pan on the stove. Understand that I am not the neatest housekeeper in the world (or even on my block, I’m sure) and some untidiness is usually fine with me. But come on. I ask you, how much time does it take to start the bloody dishwasher? I was pissed!
- Is This Favorite Pastime Ruining Your Relationship?
- Single & Ready To Mingle? How To Tell Your Kids You're Moving On
- Make Love, Not War: Is Your Constant Fighting Healthy?
Stories we love
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Ever wonder why an "X" represents a kiss? In the Middle Ages, illiterate people used "X" as a signature and sealed it with a kiss.
- My Secret To Lasting Love: 'Radical Acceptance'!
- 20 Awesome Things You Didn't Know About Disney's 'Frozen'!
- Looking For The Right One? 7 Reasons To Date A Lefty