I came home from work the other day. The dishes in the dishwasher were dirty (it was full), and there were dishes in the sink and beside the sink and a used pan on the stove. Understand that I am not the neatest housekeeper in the world (or even on my block, I’m sure) and some untidiness is usually fine with me. But come on. I ask you, how much time does it take to start the bloody dishwasher? I was pissed!
- Is This Favorite Pastime Ruining Your Relationship?
- Make Love, Not War: Is Your Constant Fighting Healthy?
- Want To Raise Great Kids? Stop Inflating Their Egos!
Stories we love
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Rain on your wedding day is actually considered good luck, according to Hindu tradition.
- My Secret To Lasting Love: 'Radical Acceptance'!
- 20 Awesome Things You Didn't Know About Disney's 'Frozen'!
- Looking For The Right One? 7 Reasons To Date A Lefty