I came home from work the other day. The dishes in the dishwasher were dirty (it was full), and there were dishes in the sink and beside the sink and a used pan on the stove. Understand that I am not the neatest housekeeper in the world (or even on my block, I’m sure) and some untidiness is usually fine with me. But come on. I ask you, how much time does it take to start the bloody dishwasher? I was pissed!
- Is This Favorite Pastime Ruining Your Relationship?
- Ladies, Here's How To Get That Raise You Deserve
- So, Is There A Cheat Sheet On Making Love Last Forever?
Stories we love
- 56% of people worldwide rarely or never kiss passionately, but 75% of Italians say they do so a few times a week. Baci baci!
- 8 Things No Woman Should Ever Wait For a Man To Do
- Why Married Men Cheat
- Forget About Nice Girls, I Like My Women Crazy