It’s nice to have houseguests, most of the time. I mean, bad guests are the worst but presumably, people that you know and like well enough to have them stay at your house are good people (recently I have experienced a major exception to this rule, which I will not mention except to say that wow, bad houseguests are bad.)
- Is This Favorite Pastime Ruining Your Relationship?
- Make Love, Not War: Is Your Constant Fighting Healthy?
- Want To Raise Great Kids? Stop Inflating Their Egos!
Stories We Love
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Over 75% of people who marry their partners from an affair eventually divorce.
- My Secret To Lasting Love: 'Radical Acceptance'!
- 20 Awesome Things You Didn't Know About Disney's 'Frozen'!
- Looking For The Right One? 7 Reasons To Date A Lefty