Usually January is a pretty dead month, socially—everyone’s dieting or abstaining or working or paying off credit cards or whatever penance they require after the holidays. Plus below freezing temperatures tend to inhibit going out. So maybe it’s the abnormally balmy weather so far this year, but my January has been really busy. I dunno if you guys are finding this to be the case too, but I’ve had lots of parties and things to go to. Not that I’m bragging. I’m a pretty agoraphobic individual during the winter months, so social engagements are a mixed blessing.
- Is This Favorite Pastime Ruining Your Relationship?
- Batting For The Other Team? Stop Making These Major Mistakes!
- Let's Be Honest. It's Not Him, It's You
Stories we love
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- No snuggling? Thirty-five percent of men and women around the world never or rarely cuddle with their partners.
- 8 Things No Woman Should Ever Wait For a Man To Do
- Why Married Men Cheat
- Forget About Nice Girls, I Like My Women Crazy