Usually January is a pretty dead month, socially—everyone’s dieting or abstaining or working or paying off credit cards or whatever penance they require after the holidays. Plus below freezing temperatures tend to inhibit going out. So maybe it’s the abnormally balmy weather so far this year, but my January has been really busy. I dunno if you guys are finding this to be the case too, but I’ve had lots of parties and things to go to. Not that I’m bragging. I’m a pretty agoraphobic individual during the winter months, so social engagements are a mixed blessing.
- Is This Favorite Pastime Ruining Your Relationship?
- Want To Raise Great Kids? Stop Inflating Their Egos!
- The #1 Way For Lesbians To Get Their Groove Back Online
Stories we love
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Wandering eye? 26% of women have fantasized about their man's friends at one time or another.
- My Secret To Lasting Love: 'Radical Acceptance'!
- 20 Awesome Things You Didn't Know About Disney's 'Frozen'!
- Looking For The Right One? 7 Reasons To Date A Lefty