Usually January is a pretty dead month, socially—everyone’s dieting or abstaining or working or paying off credit cards or whatever penance they require after the holidays. Plus below freezing temperatures tend to inhibit going out. So maybe it’s the abnormally balmy weather so far this year, but my January has been really busy. I dunno if you guys are finding this to be the case too, but I’ve had lots of parties and things to go to. Not that I’m bragging. I’m a pretty agoraphobic individual during the winter months, so social engagements are a mixed blessing.
- Is This Favorite Pastime Ruining Your Relationship?
- Ladies, Here's How To Get That Raise You Deserve
- So, Is There A Cheat Sheet On Making Love Last Forever?
Stories we love
- The myth that most long-distance relationships fail is just that: a myth.
- 8 Things No Woman Should Ever Wait For a Man To Do
- Why Married Men Cheat
- Forget About Nice Girls, I Like My Women Crazy