Five months ago, at a small-town July wedding, my boyfriend and I watched some good friends of mine get married. Sitting around the reception table afterwards, the conversation quickly turned to, “Who’s next?” Who would don a white dress and vow eternal love next? Who should start planning her big day now because it’s bound to come up just around the corner? All eyes turned to me and my long-term boyfriend.
- Is This Favorite Pastime Ruining Your Relationship?
- Ladies, Here's How To Get That Raise You Deserve
- So, Is There A Cheat Sheet On Making Love Last Forever?
Stories we love
- More than half of people admit to being emotional eaters — using food to ease negative feelings like loneliness and heartbreak.
- 8 Things No Woman Should Ever Wait For a Man To Do
- Why Married Men Cheat
- Forget About Nice Girls, I Like My Women Crazy