Five months ago, at a small-town July wedding, my boyfriend and I watched some good friends of mine get married. Sitting around the reception table afterwards, the conversation quickly turned to, “Who’s next?” Who would don a white dress and vow eternal love next? Who should start planning her big day now because it’s bound to come up just around the corner? All eyes turned to me and my long-term boyfriend.
- Is This Favorite Pastime Ruining Your Relationship?
- Batting For The Other Team? Stop Making These Major Mistakes!
- Let's Be Honest. It's Not Him, It's You
Stories we love
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- When on a first date, both sexes agree that they would rather not discuss past relationships (72%), politics (62%) or religion (54%).
- My Secret To Lasting Love: 'Radical Acceptance'!
- 20 Awesome Things You Didn't Know About Disney's 'Frozen'!
- Looking For The Right One? 7 Reasons To Date A Lefty