You guys, I have been mega-sick. Not like hospital sick but lying on the couch wanting to die while half-watching that BBC show where the lady yells at fat people for eating too many chips sick. If you’re like me, you get this sick about once a year. I succumbed on New Year’s Eve, which was sucky, and finally emerged from a cloud of Dayquil and mucus yesterday.
- Is This Favorite Pastime Ruining Your Relationship?
- Let’s Be Real, Is It Impossible To Be Monogamous?
- Keep Calm And Stop Obsessing Over Finding Your Soulmate
Stories we love
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Married couples that met online had an average courtship of 18.5 months. Offline? 42 months.
- My Secret To Lasting Love: 'Radical Acceptance'!
- 20 Awesome Things You Didn't Know About Disney's 'Frozen'!
- Looking For The Right One? 7 Reasons To Date A Lefty