You guys, I have been mega-sick. Not like hospital sick but lying on the couch wanting to die while half-watching that BBC show where the lady yells at fat people for eating too many chips sick. If you’re like me, you get this sick about once a year. I succumbed on New Year’s Eve, which was sucky, and finally emerged from a cloud of Dayquil and mucus yesterday.
- Is This Favorite Pastime Ruining Your Relationship?
- Batting For The Other Team? Stop Making These Major Mistakes!
- Let's Be Honest. It's Not Him, It's You
Stories we love
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- No snuggling? Thirty-five percent of men and women around the world never or rarely cuddle with their partners.
- 8 Things No Woman Should Ever Wait For a Man To Do
- Why Married Men Cheat
- Forget About Nice Girls, I Like My Women Crazy