You guys, I have been mega-sick. Not like hospital sick but lying on the couch wanting to die while half-watching that BBC show where the lady yells at fat people for eating too many chips sick. If you’re like me, you get this sick about once a year. I succumbed on New Year’s Eve, which was sucky, and finally emerged from a cloud of Dayquil and mucus yesterday.
- Is This Favorite Pastime Ruining Your Relationship?
- Calling All Lovers: Tinder Isn't Just For Hooking Up!
- Ladies, Here's How To Get That Raise You Deserve
Stories We Love
- Kissing descends from an ancient rat called Eomaia scansoria. It "kissed" mates by rubbing noses to sample pheromones.
- 8 Things No Woman Should Ever Wait For a Man To Do
- Why Married Men Cheat
- Forget About Nice Girls, I Like My Women Crazy