Ever thought of skipping the bronzer and letting him give you that natural glow? While it's easy (and fun) to shellack on makeup before a date, a lot of the products you use on a daily basis are harmful to your long-term health. Deodorant is on the list of top offenders, but we know you don't want to live a long, healthy yet musty life - by yourself. So, check out which ones contain less aluminum at cosmeticsdatabase.com. Besides, it couldn't hurt to let your pheromones take over for a bit - just be prepared to bat off gorgeous men flying at you from all directions (kind of like the reversed version of an Axe commercial).
- Is This Favorite Pastime Ruining Your Relationship?
- Batting For The Other Team? Stop Making These Major Mistakes!
- Let's Be Honest. It's Not Him, It's You
Stories We Love
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Do you believe in soul mates? 68% of men do.
- My Secret To Lasting Love: 'Radical Acceptance'!
- 20 Awesome Things You Didn't Know About Disney's 'Frozen'!
- Looking For The Right One? 7 Reasons To Date A Lefty