The New York Post's Page Six is reporting that right-wing kook Ann Coulter and former NYC council president Andrew Stein are over. To be perfectly honest, we’re not 100% sure who Andrew Stein is. Even after looking him up, we have only an inkling of who he is. That’s a little embarrassing considering we live in New York City. It looks like it doesn’t matter. We’re pretty sure that their relationship of two months and change probably mirrored Jack Donaghy’s relationship with Democratic Congresswoman Celeste Cunningham. He told her “We’ll ignore our differences until the sex goes bad, and then we’ll walk away bitter and angry.” It appears that’s what has happened. Let’s hope that James Carville and Mary Matalin can figure out how to make this red state-blue state thing happen. Someone has to heal the rift in this country.
- Is This Favorite Pastime Ruining Your Relationship?
- Calling All Lovers: Tinder Isn't Just For Hooking Up!
- Ladies, Here's How To Get That Raise You Deserve
Stories we love
- Two-thirds of all kissers tilt their heads to the right. Scientists believe this instinct originates in the womb.
- 8 Things No Woman Should Ever Wait For a Man To Do
- Why Married Men Cheat
- Forget About Nice Girls, I Like My Women Crazy