When it comes to perfume, we aim to intoxicate - but not overwhelm. You want to leave him longing for the next time he can breathe you in, right? Enter the Thymes Red Cherie Collection, which will do just that by flirting with your own body chemistry to create a soft sense of desire. The natural pomegranate essence is also rumored to be an aphrodisiac that creates a euphoric feeling that can leave you more open to love. Smells good to us! Check out all the products at thymes.com.
- Is This Favorite Pastime Ruining Your Relationship?
- Getting Divorced? Don't Let Your Kids Get Stuck In The Tug Of War
- Headed Toward Splitsville? This Is The Key To An Easier Divorce!
Stories we love
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- A way to catch more Zs? 12% of married people sleep alone.
- My Secret To Lasting Love: 'Radical Acceptance'!
- 20 Awesome Things You Didn't Know About Disney's 'Frozen'!
- Looking For The Right One? 7 Reasons To Date A Lefty