When it comes to perfume, we aim to intoxicate - but not overwhelm. You want to leave him longing for the next time he can breathe you in, right? Enter the Thymes Red Cherie Collection, which will do just that by flirting with your own body chemistry to create a soft sense of desire. The natural pomegranate essence is also rumored to be an aphrodisiac that creates a euphoric feeling that can leave you more open to love. Smells good to us! Check out all the products at thymes.com.
- Is This Favorite Pastime Ruining Your Relationship?
- Single & Ready To Mingle? How To Tell Your Kids You're Moving On
- Make Love, Not War: Is Your Constant Fighting Healthy?
Stories we love
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- 40% of parents report that they are better at communicating with each other AFTER having kids.
- My Secret To Lasting Love: 'Radical Acceptance'!
- 20 Awesome Things You Didn't Know About Disney's 'Frozen'!
- Looking For The Right One? 7 Reasons To Date A Lefty