When it comes to perfume, we aim to intoxicate - but not overwhelm. You want to leave him longing for the next time he can breathe you in, right? Enter the Thymes Red Cherie Collection, which will do just that by flirting with your own body chemistry to create a soft sense of desire. The natural pomegranate essence is also rumored to be an aphrodisiac that creates a euphoric feeling that can leave you more open to love. Smells good to us! Check out all the products at thymes.com.
- Is This Favorite Pastime Ruining Your Relationship?
- Want To Raise Great Kids? Stop Inflating Their Egos!
- The #1 Way For Lesbians To Get Their Groove Back Online
Stories we love
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- At an average of 35 minutes, Miami residents are said to have sex longer than those in other U.S. cities.
- My Secret To Lasting Love: 'Radical Acceptance'!
- 20 Awesome Things You Didn't Know About Disney's 'Frozen'!
- Looking For The Right One? 7 Reasons To Date A Lefty