Last week, I kind of skirted the fight: I wrote about avoiding the fight by “discussing” fair. I called it Civil Dialogue. Indeed, if we speak more civilly to each other – even when we are annoyed – during the discussion of a thing, then odds are, we may not even get into the fight. However, for whatever reason (and oh boy there are many, aren’t there?), couples will continue to fight. So: Fair Fighting. Is this a pipe dream? I mean come on, when you’re fighting, you’re angry/hurt/pissed off/etc….how can we be expected to fight fair under such stress?
- Is This Favorite Pastime Ruining Your Relationship?
- Make Love, Not War: Is Your Constant Fighting Healthy?
- Want To Raise Great Kids? Stop Inflating Their Egos!
Stories We Love
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Bring on the love: 64% of men and 63% of women worldwide want more romance.
- My Secret To Lasting Love: 'Radical Acceptance'!
- 20 Awesome Things You Didn't Know About Disney's 'Frozen'!
- Looking For The Right One? 7 Reasons To Date A Lefty