Last week, I kind of skirted the fight: I wrote about avoiding the fight by “discussing” fair. I called it Civil Dialogue. Indeed, if we speak more civilly to each other – even when we are annoyed – during the discussion of a thing, then odds are, we may not even get into the fight. However, for whatever reason (and oh boy there are many, aren’t there?), couples will continue to fight. So: Fair Fighting. Is this a pipe dream? I mean come on, when you’re fighting, you’re angry/hurt/pissed off/etc….how can we be expected to fight fair under such stress?
- Is This Favorite Pastime Ruining Your Relationship?
- Calling All Lovers: Tinder Isn't Just For Hooking Up!
- Ladies, Here's How To Get That Raise You Deserve
Stories we love
- Men are more likely to stay awake after sex — perhaps to make sure the woman doesn't leave, say scientists.
- 8 Things No Woman Should Ever Wait For a Man To Do
- Why Married Men Cheat
- Forget About Nice Girls, I Like My Women Crazy