Last week, I kind of skirted the fight: I wrote about avoiding the fight by “discussing” fair. I called it Civil Dialogue. Indeed, if we speak more civilly to each other – even when we are annoyed – during the discussion of a thing, then odds are, we may not even get into the fight. However, for whatever reason (and oh boy there are many, aren’t there?), couples will continue to fight. So: Fair Fighting. Is this a pipe dream? I mean come on, when you’re fighting, you’re angry/hurt/pissed off/etc….how can we be expected to fight fair under such stress?
- Is This Favorite Pastime Ruining Your Relationship?
- Dad Is Moving Out? How To Break The News
- OK, Where Is Prince Charming & Why Is He Hiding?
Stories we love
- Out of nearly 100,000 people surveyed, 72% never take a vacation as a couple.
- 8 Things No Woman Should Ever Wait For a Man To Do
- Why Married Men Cheat
- Forget About Nice Girls, I Like My Women Crazy