Fighting Fair. I’ve heard this term bandied about quite a bit: magazine articles, marriage counselors, relationship self-helps, and during a number of relationship discussions with friends. It’s odd though. I never used to hear it used in connection to adult behavior. It used to be a concept taught to kids by teachers and parents alike.
- Is This Favorite Pastime Ruining Your Relationship?
- Calling All Lovers: Tinder Isn't Just For Hooking Up!
- Ladies, Here's How To Get That Raise You Deserve
Stories we love
- Family matters: Between 75-85% of men and women like their partner's family.
- 8 Things No Woman Should Ever Wait For a Man To Do
- Why Married Men Cheat
- Forget About Nice Girls, I Like My Women Crazy