Fighting Fair. I’ve heard this term bandied about quite a bit: magazine articles, marriage counselors, relationship self-helps, and during a number of relationship discussions with friends. It’s odd though. I never used to hear it used in connection to adult behavior. It used to be a concept taught to kids by teachers and parents alike.
- Is This Favorite Pastime Ruining Your Relationship?
- Let's Be Honest. It's Not Him, It's You
- Say Cheese! The Best Way To Keep Our Kids Smiling Forever
Stories we love
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- One study done found that a woman takes on 7 extra hours of housework simply by having a husband.
- My Secret To Lasting Love: 'Radical Acceptance'!
- 20 Awesome Things You Didn't Know About Disney's 'Frozen'!
- Looking For The Right One? 7 Reasons To Date A Lefty