Fighting Fair. I’ve heard this term bandied about quite a bit: magazine articles, marriage counselors, relationship self-helps, and during a number of relationship discussions with friends. It’s odd though. I never used to hear it used in connection to adult behavior. It used to be a concept taught to kids by teachers and parents alike.
- Is This Favorite Pastime Ruining Your Relationship?
- Single & Ready To Mingle? How To Tell Your Kids You're Moving On
- Make Love, Not War: Is Your Constant Fighting Healthy?
Stories we love
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Before a man even speaks a word, his posture counts for over 80% of a woman’s first impression of him.
- My Secret To Lasting Love: 'Radical Acceptance'!
- 20 Awesome Things You Didn't Know About Disney's 'Frozen'!
- Looking For The Right One? 7 Reasons To Date A Lefty