In some of my free time, I sing in a band. I’ve been singing all of my life; in a host of different bands for about 10 years. One group (Dame Station) recorded a CD of original tunes back in 2000: although we hired musicians to fill in the sound, the core writing group was three women, including me. I say all of this to let you know that I have a deep understanding of what goes into the crafting of a song. When I happen upon brilliant lyrics, I bow to those who write them, and thank them for their genius.
- Is This Favorite Pastime Ruining Your Relationship?
- Ladies, Here's How To Get That Raise You Deserve
- So, Is There A Cheat Sheet On Making Love Last Forever?
Stories we love
- Women with high self-esteem are proven to have better sex.
- 8 Things No Woman Should Ever Wait For a Man To Do
- Why Married Men Cheat
- Forget About Nice Girls, I Like My Women Crazy