I’ve had death on my mind lately. We had an amazing “send-off” service for my Grandmother this past week-end. Nothing like a funeral to remind you of your mortality: not only your own, but those that you love. Even when the occasion is one to celebrate a long life, well lived, you still feel the finality of it all. I will never see my Grandma again, or talk to her, ask her questions, hug her. She’s moved on and we are still here.
- Is This Favorite Pastime Ruining Your Relationship?
- Ladies, Here's How To Get That Raise You Deserve
- So, Is There A Cheat Sheet On Making Love Last Forever?
Stories we love
- The average man's ideal woman is 60 pounds lighter than he is.
- 8 Things No Woman Should Ever Wait For a Man To Do
- Why Married Men Cheat
- Forget About Nice Girls, I Like My Women Crazy