I’ve had death on my mind lately. We had an amazing “send-off” service for my Grandmother this past week-end. Nothing like a funeral to remind you of your mortality: not only your own, but those that you love. Even when the occasion is one to celebrate a long life, well lived, you still feel the finality of it all. I will never see my Grandma again, or talk to her, ask her questions, hug her. She’s moved on and we are still here.
- Is This Favorite Pastime Ruining Your Relationship?
- Say Cheese! The Best Way To Keep Our Kids Smiling Forever
- Seriously, Is There Any Hope For Love?
Stories we love
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Out of nearly 100,000 people surveyed, 72% never take a vacation as a couple.
- My Secret To Lasting Love: 'Radical Acceptance'!
- 20 Awesome Things You Didn't Know About Disney's 'Frozen'!
- Looking For The Right One? 7 Reasons To Date A Lefty