I just spent the last week out of town with my two sisters and my mom. I am blessed with an incredible family; my sisters are two of my best friends, and I’m still (gratefully) learning from my mom. I’m surprised that I’m not hoarse for all of the talking we did. We can and do talk about anything and everything. We take a subject, turn it upside down, inside out, and twirl it around. It can be an old topic talked about for years or something brand new: family idiosyncrasies, re-decorating a kitchen, our kids’ problems/successes, marriage troubles and joys, other people’s troubles and joys (yes, gossip!), a plan for a patio, on and on.
- Is This Favorite Pastime Ruining Your Relationship?
- Dad Is Moving Out? How To Break The News
- OK, Where Is Prince Charming & Why Is He Hiding?
Stories we love
- 13% of married couples only have sex a few times a year.
- 8 Things No Woman Should Ever Wait For a Man To Do
- Why Married Men Cheat
- Forget About Nice Girls, I Like My Women Crazy