I just spent the last week out of town with my two sisters and my mom. I am blessed with an incredible family; my sisters are two of my best friends, and I’m still (gratefully) learning from my mom. I’m surprised that I’m not hoarse for all of the talking we did. We can and do talk about anything and everything. We take a subject, turn it upside down, inside out, and twirl it around. It can be an old topic talked about for years or something brand new: family idiosyncrasies, re-decorating a kitchen, our kids’ problems/successes, marriage troubles and joys, other people’s troubles and joys (yes, gossip!), a plan for a patio, on and on.
- Is This Favorite Pastime Ruining Your Relationship?
- Single & Ready To Mingle? How To Tell Your Kids You're Moving On
- Make Love, Not War: Is Your Constant Fighting Healthy?
Stories we love
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Don't forget to floss! Periodontal (gum) disease is proven to delay a positive pregnancy test by two months or more.
- My Secret To Lasting Love: 'Radical Acceptance'!
- 20 Awesome Things You Didn't Know About Disney's 'Frozen'!
- Looking For The Right One? 7 Reasons To Date A Lefty