I just spent the last week out of town with my two sisters and my mom. I am blessed with an incredible family; my sisters are two of my best friends, and I’m still (gratefully) learning from my mom. I’m surprised that I’m not hoarse for all of the talking we did. We can and do talk about anything and everything. We take a subject, turn it upside down, inside out, and twirl it around. It can be an old topic talked about for years or something brand new: family idiosyncrasies, re-decorating a kitchen, our kids’ problems/successes, marriage troubles and joys, other people’s troubles and joys (yes, gossip!), a plan for a patio, on and on.
- Is This Favorite Pastime Ruining Your Relationship?
- Calling All Lovers: Tinder Isn't Just For Hooking Up!
- Ladies, Here's How To Get That Raise You Deserve
Stories we love
- 79% of singles in their twenties and 62% of singles in their thirties say they want to get married.
- How To Make Sex Coffee (Yes, It's A Real Thing)
- The Silent Killer: My Wife's Depression Almost Ended Our Marriage
- I Went 30 Days Without Makeup And Yikes! Never Again