I received a few calls and emails about last week’s blog. Most people thought that it was an interesting notion, to think that as a partner it is our duty to admonish each other. One gentleman said he would prefer not to have his wife riding herd on everything he does, that he doesn’t want to be married to his mother. I guess I didn’t explain myself well enough for this guy. Fortunately, most people “got it”. Anyway, a couple of these phone calls turned into full blown talk-fests in which the caller and I delved into the topic even further. I would like to share with you some of what crystallized from those conversations.
- Is This Favorite Pastime Ruining Your Relationship?
- Single & Ready To Mingle? How To Tell Your Kids You're Moving On
- Make Love, Not War: Is Your Constant Fighting Healthy?
Stories we love
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Before a man even speaks a word, his posture counts for over 80% of a woman’s first impression of him.
- My Secret To Lasting Love: 'Radical Acceptance'!
- 20 Awesome Things You Didn't Know About Disney's 'Frozen'!
- Looking For The Right One? 7 Reasons To Date A Lefty