This past weekend I attended Dave and Diane’s wedding. After over half a lifetime of searching, these two people finally found their soul-mate in each other. The love they share is palpable. Very cool. Anyway, I bring this up because one word in their self-written vows jumped out at me during the ceremony. The word: Chastise. Within the context of the vow: To chastise you when necessary.
- Is This Favorite Pastime Ruining Your Relationship?
- Getting Divorced? Don't Let Your Kids Get Stuck In The Tug Of War
- Headed Toward Splitsville? This Is The Key To An Easier Divorce!
Stories we love
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- 40% of parents report that they are better at communicating with each other AFTER having kids.
- My Secret To Lasting Love: 'Radical Acceptance'!
- 20 Awesome Things You Didn't Know About Disney's 'Frozen'!
- Looking For The Right One? 7 Reasons To Date A Lefty