This past weekend I attended Dave and Diane’s wedding. After over half a lifetime of searching, these two people finally found their soul-mate in each other. The love they share is palpable. Very cool. Anyway, I bring this up because one word in their self-written vows jumped out at me during the ceremony. The word: Chastise. Within the context of the vow: To chastise you when necessary.
- Is This Favorite Pastime Ruining Your Relationship?
- The #1 Way For Lesbians To Get Their Groove Back Online
- Let’s Be Real, Is It Impossible To Be Monogamous?
Stories we love
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Forty-eight percent of women and 43% of men say their usual sexual experience includes a deep physical and emotional connection.
- My Secret To Lasting Love: 'Radical Acceptance'!
- 20 Awesome Things You Didn't Know About Disney's 'Frozen'!
- Looking For The Right One? 7 Reasons To Date A Lefty