I missed last week’s blog. I was in Florida to be with my Grandma. She passed away last Monday, and blessedly, I arrived at her Florida home before she died. She was ninety-seven. Of course, I’ve spent a lot of time this past week thinking about her and Grandpa, who died a few years ago.
- Is This Favorite Pastime Ruining Your Relationship?
- Ladies, Here's How To Get That Raise You Deserve
- So, Is There A Cheat Sheet On Making Love Last Forever?
Stories we love
- Better be good-lookin'! 81% of people think sexual attraction is necessary to fall in love.
- 8 Things No Woman Should Ever Wait For a Man To Do
- Why Married Men Cheat
- Forget About Nice Girls, I Like My Women Crazy