I missed last week’s blog. I was in Florida to be with my Grandma. She passed away last Monday, and blessedly, I arrived at her Florida home before she died. She was ninety-seven. Of course, I’ve spent a lot of time this past week thinking about her and Grandpa, who died a few years ago.
- Is This Favorite Pastime Ruining Your Relationship?
- Say Cheese! The Best Way To Keep Our Kids Smiling Forever
- Seriously, Is There Any Hope For Love?
Stories we love
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Trying to get pregnant? Try skipping lube, which can inhibit the movement of sperm (though lube is not to be used as birth control).
- My Secret To Lasting Love: 'Radical Acceptance'!
- 20 Awesome Things You Didn't Know About Disney's 'Frozen'!
- Looking For The Right One? 7 Reasons To Date A Lefty