I missed last week’s blog. I was in Florida to be with my Grandma. She passed away last Monday, and blessedly, I arrived at her Florida home before she died. She was ninety-seven. Of course, I’ve spent a lot of time this past week thinking about her and Grandpa, who died a few years ago.
- Is This Favorite Pastime Ruining Your Relationship?
- Batting For The Other Team? Stop Making These Major Mistakes!
- Let's Be Honest. It's Not Him, It's You
Stories we love
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- 90% of Lithuanians reportedly take just one month to fall in love.
- My Secret To Lasting Love: 'Radical Acceptance'!
- 20 Awesome Things You Didn't Know About Disney's 'Frozen'!
- Looking For The Right One? 7 Reasons To Date A Lefty