I’ve gotten a lot of feedback regarding my “Kissing Advisory” blog. Overwhelmingly, comments include some kind of “thank-you” for stoking the fire. The bad news here is that my non-scientific survey was accurate and a lot of couples out there have misplaced the fire that maintains the passion. The good news is that the flame can be found (sometimes as easily as reading some advice that reminds you where to look).
- Is This Favorite Pastime Ruining Your Relationship?
- Ladies, Here's How To Get That Raise You Deserve
- So, Is There A Cheat Sheet On Making Love Last Forever?
Stories We Love
- The Hays Code in 1930 prevented Hollywood actors from kissing on-screen for more than 3 seconds.
- 8 Things No Woman Should Ever Wait For a Man To Do
- Why Married Men Cheat
- Forget About Nice Girls, I Like My Women Crazy