I’ve gotten a lot of feedback regarding my “Kissing Advisory” blog. Overwhelmingly, comments include some kind of “thank-you” for stoking the fire. The bad news here is that my non-scientific survey was accurate and a lot of couples out there have misplaced the fire that maintains the passion. The good news is that the flame can be found (sometimes as easily as reading some advice that reminds you where to look).
- Is This Favorite Pastime Ruining Your Relationship?
- Getting Divorced? Don't Let Your Kids Get Stuck In The Tug Of War
- Headed Toward Splitsville? This Is The Key To An Easier Divorce!
Stories we love
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- The average cost of an engagement ring is $5,200.
- My Secret To Lasting Love: 'Radical Acceptance'!
- 20 Awesome Things You Didn't Know About Disney's 'Frozen'!
- Looking For The Right One? 7 Reasons To Date A Lefty