Get-well-soon fresh cut flowers have decorated our house since Steve’s surgery (see previous blogs). This is a nice little benefit to having surgery; it did make Steve (and me) feel better to have flowers around. Yes, it’s nice that there are a few benefits to the whole process, because drawbacks keep popping up.
- Is This Favorite Pastime Ruining Your Relationship?
- Single & Ready To Mingle? How To Tell Your Kids You're Moving On
- Make Love, Not War: Is Your Constant Fighting Healthy?
Stories we love
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Singles spend nearly $61.53 per month on dating-related activities, totaling approximately $738.36 each year per individual.
- My Secret To Lasting Love: 'Radical Acceptance'!
- 20 Awesome Things You Didn't Know About Disney's 'Frozen'!
- Looking For The Right One? 7 Reasons To Date A Lefty