Things have settled down in our household. Steve is recovering nicely from the surgery he had two weeks ago so my nursing job is pretty much all wrapped up. I still am the chauffer and there are quite a few things he can’t do with the use of only one arm, but the intense part of recovery is over…that is, for me. Steve will have to face the physical therapist in 3 weeks.
- Is This Favorite Pastime Ruining Your Relationship?
- Make Love, Not War: Is Your Constant Fighting Healthy?
- Want To Raise Great Kids? Stop Inflating Their Egos!
Stories we love
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- 56% of people worldwide rarely or never kiss passionately, but 75% of Italians say they do so a few times a week. Baci baci!
- My Secret To Lasting Love: 'Radical Acceptance'!
- 20 Awesome Things You Didn't Know About Disney's 'Frozen'!
- Looking For The Right One? 7 Reasons To Date A Lefty