Things have settled down in our household. Steve is recovering nicely from the surgery he had two weeks ago so my nursing job is pretty much all wrapped up. I still am the chauffer and there are quite a few things he can’t do with the use of only one arm, but the intense part of recovery is over…that is, for me. Steve will have to face the physical therapist in 3 weeks.
- Is This Favorite Pastime Ruining Your Relationship?
- Let's Be Honest. It's Not Him, It's You
- Say Cheese! The Best Way To Keep Our Kids Smiling Forever
Stories we love
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Married couples that met online had an average courtship of 18.5 months. Offline? 42 months.
- My Secret To Lasting Love: 'Radical Acceptance'!
- 20 Awesome Things You Didn't Know About Disney's 'Frozen'!
- Looking For The Right One? 7 Reasons To Date A Lefty