There were some interesting comments from friends and family about last week’s blog. One friend said that he and his wife make-out after they make love. I thought that was a great idea, but, uhh, where do they find the energy? Two of my friends who are divorced emailed me to say that indeed, their marriage had not included making out. My husband Steve told me that I should have described in detail some of our other kissing techniques. I invited him to do so…we’ll see if he comes up with anything. After reading the blog, he paid special attention to kissing me, so it has been a very good week.
- Is This Favorite Pastime Ruining Your Relationship?
- Let’s Be Real, Is It Impossible To Be Monogamous?
- Keep Calm And Stop Obsessing Over Finding Your Soulmate
Stories we love
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Tell your man to cut back on broccoli and coffee to avoid bitter-tasting semen.
- My Secret To Lasting Love: 'Radical Acceptance'!
- 20 Awesome Things You Didn't Know About Disney's 'Frozen'!
- Looking For The Right One? 7 Reasons To Date A Lefty