There were some interesting comments from friends and family about last week’s blog. One friend said that he and his wife make-out after they make love. I thought that was a great idea, but, uhh, where do they find the energy? Two of my friends who are divorced emailed me to say that indeed, their marriage had not included making out. My husband Steve told me that I should have described in detail some of our other kissing techniques. I invited him to do so…we’ll see if he comes up with anything. After reading the blog, he paid special attention to kissing me, so it has been a very good week.
- Is This Favorite Pastime Ruining Your Relationship?
- Say Cheese! The Best Way To Keep Our Kids Smiling Forever
- Seriously, Is There Any Hope For Love?
Stories we love
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Singles are more than 3x more likely to have met their most recent first date online than through work (8%) or a bar/club (6%).
- My Secret To Lasting Love: 'Radical Acceptance'!
- 20 Awesome Things You Didn't Know About Disney's 'Frozen'!
- Looking For The Right One? 7 Reasons To Date A Lefty