There were some interesting comments from friends and family about last week’s blog. One friend said that he and his wife make-out after they make love. I thought that was a great idea, but, uhh, where do they find the energy? Two of my friends who are divorced emailed me to say that indeed, their marriage had not included making out. My husband Steve told me that I should have described in detail some of our other kissing techniques. I invited him to do so…we’ll see if he comes up with anything. After reading the blog, he paid special attention to kissing me, so it has been a very good week.
- Is This Favorite Pastime Ruining Your Relationship?
- Calling All Lovers: Tinder Isn't Just For Hooking Up!
- Ladies, Here's How To Get That Raise You Deserve
Stories we love
- Men are more likely to stay awake after sex — perhaps to make sure the woman doesn't leave, say scientists.
- 8 Things No Woman Should Ever Wait For a Man To Do
- Why Married Men Cheat
- Forget About Nice Girls, I Like My Women Crazy