For all the brides-to-be out there, let me warn you…someone is probably going to throw you a shower. Now you could get very lucky (like me), and have a very sane, lovely, and normal shower with delicious food and low key, mellow chit chat. How did I get so fortunate? Simply put, my mother told her dear friends (the honestly gracious hostesses) that if there were any games involving toilet paper or clothespins, I would run wildly into the front yard and start guzzling gin straight from the bottle.
- Is This Favorite Pastime Ruining Your Relationship?
- Dad Is Moving Out? When You Tell The Kids Can Help It Hurt Less
- OK, Where Is Prince Charming & Why Is He Hiding?
Stories we love
- Research shows that 2 to 3 percent of all children are the product of infidelity.
- 8 Things No Woman Should Ever Wait For a Man To Do
- Why Married Men Cheat
- Forget About Nice Girls, I Like My Women Crazy