It started with a credenza. A beautiful, blonde and black credenza circa 1955 that was on sale and would look purrrrrrrrfect in our living room. Black handles, black lacquer top. Sigh, sigh, triple sigh. I bought it on a Saturday and told the vintage furniture store lady we would definitely be picking it up on Sunday. No delivery person was needed because my man owns a truck. (See, there are advantages to dating a native Texan.)
- Is This Favorite Pastime Ruining Your Relationship?
- Batting For The Other Team? Stop Making These Major Mistakes!
- Let's Be Honest. It's Not Him, It's You
Stories we love
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Hey, down in front! 11% of YourTango users have had sex in a movie theater.
- 8 Things No Woman Should Ever Wait For a Man To Do
- Why Married Men Cheat
- Forget About Nice Girls, I Like My Women Crazy