It started with a credenza. A beautiful, blonde and black credenza circa 1955 that was on sale and would look purrrrrrrrfect in our living room. Black handles, black lacquer top. Sigh, sigh, triple sigh. I bought it on a Saturday and told the vintage furniture store lady we would definitely be picking it up on Sunday. No delivery person was needed because my man owns a truck. (See, there are advantages to dating a native Texan.)
- Is This Favorite Pastime Ruining Your Relationship?
- Headed Toward Splitsville? This Is The Key To An Easier Divorce!
- Single & Ready To Mingle? How To Tell Your Kids You're Moving On
Stories we love
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- One-third of women would change their appearance for their partner (if they agreed with his criticism).
- My Secret To Lasting Love: 'Radical Acceptance'!
- 20 Awesome Things You Didn't Know About Disney's 'Frozen'!
- Looking For The Right One? 7 Reasons To Date A Lefty