I am, by my nature, a messy person. I've tried to rein in my worst tendencies, in part because Frank is somewhat of a neatnick and in part because I've realized that “messy and disgusting” does not equal “freewheeling and uninhibited.” I think that I've done a pretty good job. But, though I've made a serious and sustained attempt to fight off my slobbish tendencies, I still suffer from a pretty severe case of dirt blindness.
- Is This Favorite Pastime Ruining Your Relationship?
- So, Is There A Cheat Sheet On Making Love Last Forever?
- Dad Is Moving Out? How To Break The News
Stories we love
- Surprises go a long way in love: The most romantic memory for most people involves an unexpected gesture.
- 8 Things No Woman Should Ever Wait For a Man To Do
- Why Married Men Cheat
- Forget About Nice Girls, I Like My Women Crazy