I am, by my nature, a messy person. I've tried to rein in my worst tendencies, in part because Frank is somewhat of a neatnick and in part because I've realized that “messy and disgusting” does not equal “freewheeling and uninhibited.” I think that I've done a pretty good job. But, though I've made a serious and sustained attempt to fight off my slobbish tendencies, I still suffer from a pretty severe case of dirt blindness.
- Is This Favorite Pastime Ruining Your Relationship?
- Single & Ready To Mingle? How To Tell Your Kids You're Moving On
- Make Love, Not War: Is Your Constant Fighting Healthy?
Stories we love
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Get workin', guys! Married men who help with housework have sex more often than husbands who don't help out around the house.
- My Secret To Lasting Love: 'Radical Acceptance'!
- 20 Awesome Things You Didn't Know About Disney's 'Frozen'!
- Looking For The Right One? 7 Reasons To Date A Lefty