There are certain chunks of entertainment that I don't want to say "define my generation" because I don't think we have generations any more, right? That's for old people? But things that indicate to me that this person and I are generally coming from the same place. Douglas Adams books. Buffy the Vampire Slayer. Office Space. But one of the biggest ones of these is a deep and abiding love for Mr. Show.
- Is This Favorite Pastime Ruining Your Relationship?
- Ladies, Here's How To Get That Raise You Deserve
- So, Is There A Cheat Sheet On Making Love Last Forever?
Stories we love
- 47% of experts say that celebrities don't cheat any more than the rest of us.
- 8 Things No Woman Should Ever Wait For a Man To Do
- Why Married Men Cheat
- Forget About Nice Girls, I Like My Women Crazy