There are certain chunks of entertainment that I don't want to say "define my generation" because I don't think we have generations any more, right? That's for old people? But things that indicate to me that this person and I are generally coming from the same place. Douglas Adams books. Buffy the Vampire Slayer. Office Space. But one of the biggest ones of these is a deep and abiding love for Mr. Show.
- Is This Favorite Pastime Ruining Your Relationship?
- Make Love, Not War: Is Your Constant Fighting Healthy?
- Want To Raise Great Kids? Stop Inflating Their Egos!
Stories we love
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Men who watch mixed-gender pornography produce more sperm than those watching only females.
- My Secret To Lasting Love: 'Radical Acceptance'!
- 20 Awesome Things You Didn't Know About Disney's 'Frozen'!
- Looking For The Right One? 7 Reasons To Date A Lefty