Frank and I get a lot of magazines. This is not, strictly speaking, our fault. I've never been a magazine person, really, or even a newspaper person. The newsprint hurts my fingers, and I hate feeling bad about having all that paper around. I prefer to read things online, where they are free.
- Is This Favorite Pastime Ruining Your Relationship?
- Let's Be Honest. It's Not Him, It's You
- Say Cheese! The Best Way To Keep Our Kids Smiling Forever
Stories we love
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- 57% of experts say that if someone in a relationship has cheated, it's not always best for them to tell their partner.
- My Secret To Lasting Love: 'Radical Acceptance'!
- 20 Awesome Things You Didn't Know About Disney's 'Frozen'!
- Looking For The Right One? 7 Reasons To Date A Lefty