Frank and I get a lot of magazines. This is not, strictly speaking, our fault. I've never been a magazine person, really, or even a newspaper person. The newsprint hurts my fingers, and I hate feeling bad about having all that paper around. I prefer to read things online, where they are free.
- Is This Favorite Pastime Ruining Your Relationship?
- Headed Toward Splitsville? This Is The Key To An Easier Divorce!
- Single & Ready To Mingle? How To Tell Your Kids You're Moving On
Stories we love
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Americans have sex an average of 113 times a year; the global average is 103.
- My Secret To Lasting Love: 'Radical Acceptance'!
- 20 Awesome Things You Didn't Know About Disney's 'Frozen'!
- Looking For The Right One? 7 Reasons To Date A Lefty