So as of Thursday, Frank can see. Without glasses. I finally talked him into letting my dad do LASIK on him, so we flew down to my folks’ house in San Antonio, and a few hours after we landed, bink bank boonk, he could read bare-eyed. It was very weird. Probably weirder for him than for me, but still.
- Is This Favorite Pastime Ruining Your Relationship?
- Calling All Lovers: Tinder Isn't Just For Hooking Up!
- Ladies, Here's How To Get That Raise You Deserve
Stories we love
- 79% of singles in their twenties and 62% of singles in their thirties say they want to get married.
- How To Make Sex Coffee (Yes, It's A Real Thing)
- The Silent Killer: My Wife's Depression Almost Ended Our Marriage
- I Went 30 Days Without Makeup And Yikes! Never Again