So as of Thursday, Frank can see. Without glasses. I finally talked him into letting my dad do LASIK on him, so we flew down to my folks’ house in San Antonio, and a few hours after we landed, bink bank boonk, he could read bare-eyed. It was very weird. Probably weirder for him than for me, but still.
- Is This Favorite Pastime Ruining Your Relationship?
- Batting For The Other Team? Stop Making These Major Mistakes!
- Let's Be Honest. It's Not Him, It's You
Stories we love
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Just 13% of women and 8% of men are bothered if their partners use a sex toy.
- My Secret To Lasting Love: 'Radical Acceptance'!
- 20 Awesome Things You Didn't Know About Disney's 'Frozen'!
- Looking For The Right One? 7 Reasons To Date A Lefty