So as of Thursday, Frank can see. Without glasses. I finally talked him into letting my dad do LASIK on him, so we flew down to my folks’ house in San Antonio, and a few hours after we landed, bink bank boonk, he could read bare-eyed. It was very weird. Probably weirder for him than for me, but still.
- Is This Favorite Pastime Ruining Your Relationship?
- Want To Raise Great Kids? Stop Inflating Their Egos!
- The #1 Way For Lesbians To Get Their Groove Back Online
Stories we love
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Wandering eye? 26% of women have fantasized about their man's friends at one time or another.
- My Secret To Lasting Love: 'Radical Acceptance'!
- 20 Awesome Things You Didn't Know About Disney's 'Frozen'!
- Looking For The Right One? 7 Reasons To Date A Lefty