Frank wants to try to buy an apartment. This is not something I ever thought I'd be able to do. Apartments, even in Brooklyn, cost hundreds of thousands of dollars--that is so many, many times my annual income that it is staggering. A hundred thousand dollars is like an imaginary amount of money, something I've never seen all in one place and probably never will. And yet, apparently, people like me buy apartments all the time.
- Is This Favorite Pastime Ruining Your Relationship?
- Let’s Be Real, Is It Impossible To Be Monogamous?
- Keep Calm And Stop Obsessing Over Finding Your Soulmate
Stories we love
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- 1% of all porn watchers are addicted. 38% of these people are married.
- My Secret To Lasting Love: 'Radical Acceptance'!
- 20 Awesome Things You Didn't Know About Disney's 'Frozen'!
- Looking For The Right One? 7 Reasons To Date A Lefty