Frank wants to try to buy an apartment. This is not something I ever thought I'd be able to do. Apartments, even in Brooklyn, cost hundreds of thousands of dollars--that is so many, many times my annual income that it is staggering. A hundred thousand dollars is like an imaginary amount of money, something I've never seen all in one place and probably never will. And yet, apparently, people like me buy apartments all the time.
- Is This Favorite Pastime Ruining Your Relationship?
- Ladies, Here's How To Get That Raise You Deserve
- So, Is There A Cheat Sheet On Making Love Last Forever?
Stories we love
- Hey, down in front! 11% of YourTango users have had sex in a movie theater.
- 8 Things No Woman Should Ever Wait For a Man To Do
- Why Married Men Cheat
- Forget About Nice Girls, I Like My Women Crazy