We're taking Elliott (the cat) to the vet today for the first time. She lost two teeth in the last few weeks, so we thought we ought to get her checked out. When we got her she was nearly toothless, and the few that were left were awful and rotten, but the people at the shelter gave us the impression that there wasn't much we could do about it. She didn't seem like she was in any pain--she wasn't ever ginger about eating, and she didn't get mad if you touched her mouth, so I figured whatever, she's old.
- Is This Favorite Pastime Ruining Your Relationship?
- Headed Toward Splitsville? This Is The Key To An Easier Divorce!
- Single & Ready To Mingle? How To Tell Your Kids You're Moving On
Stories we love
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- 95% of people in the U.S. have sex before marriage.
- My Secret To Lasting Love: 'Radical Acceptance'!
- 20 Awesome Things You Didn't Know About Disney's 'Frozen'!
- Looking For The Right One? 7 Reasons To Date A Lefty