We're taking Elliott (the cat) to the vet today for the first time. She lost two teeth in the last few weeks, so we thought we ought to get her checked out. When we got her she was nearly toothless, and the few that were left were awful and rotten, but the people at the shelter gave us the impression that there wasn't much we could do about it. She didn't seem like she was in any pain--she wasn't ever ginger about eating, and she didn't get mad if you touched her mouth, so I figured whatever, she's old.
- Is This Favorite Pastime Ruining Your Relationship?
- Batting For The Other Team? Stop Making These Major Mistakes!
- Let's Be Honest. It's Not Him, It's You
Stories we love
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- 93% of people agree that breaking up with someone digitally (via Facebook, text or email) is unacceptable.
- My Secret To Lasting Love: 'Radical Acceptance'!
- 20 Awesome Things You Didn't Know About Disney's 'Frozen'!
- Looking For The Right One? 7 Reasons To Date A Lefty