My feelings about Valentine’s Day are deeply ambivalent. There’s the whole “it’s just a holiday manufactured by the greeting card companies, man,” thing, which, yes, obviously, though I think lazy lifestyle journalists needing to fill column inches during the boring months of late January/early February shoulder at least a large hunk of the blame at this point. (Me included? Of course me included. I’m as lazy as the best of them.)
- Is This Favorite Pastime Ruining Your Relationship?
- The #1 Way For Lesbians To Get Their Groove Back Online
- Let’s Be Real, Is It Impossible To Be Monogamous?
Stories we love
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- 12% of women say they only shave their legs "for special occasions."
- My Secret To Lasting Love: 'Radical Acceptance'!
- 20 Awesome Things You Didn't Know About Disney's 'Frozen'!
- Looking For The Right One? 7 Reasons To Date A Lefty