My feelings about Valentine’s Day are deeply ambivalent. There’s the whole “it’s just a holiday manufactured by the greeting card companies, man,” thing, which, yes, obviously, though I think lazy lifestyle journalists needing to fill column inches during the boring months of late January/early February shoulder at least a large hunk of the blame at this point. (Me included? Of course me included. I’m as lazy as the best of them.)
- Is This Favorite Pastime Ruining Your Relationship?
- Dad Is Moving Out? How To Break The News
- OK, Where Is Prince Charming & Why Is He Hiding?
Stories we love
- Va-va-voom! 30% of men said they like a woman with a little junk in the trunk.
- 8 Things No Woman Should Ever Wait For a Man To Do
- Why Married Men Cheat
- Forget About Nice Girls, I Like My Women Crazy