One of the best parts of dating a person, especially at the beginning of your relationship, is getting to pick their brain for cool stuff. Everybody's into different things, and therefore everyone knows about different obscure items--books, movies, bands, whatever--that could be busted out to woo or impress a potential partner. I mean sure, your friend the line cook at the recently three-starred restaurant might tell you about this authentic but out of the way Thai place in Queens that all the chefs go to, but he's much more likely bring a girl he's trying to impress there.
- Is This Favorite Pastime Ruining Your Relationship?
- I Feel Like I'm Stuck In A Sexless Marriage & There's No Way Out
- Getting Divorced? Don't Let Your Kids Get Stuck In The Tug Of War
Stories we love
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- 1 in 10 women will have hair around her nipples.
- My Secret To Lasting Love: 'Radical Acceptance'!
- 20 Awesome Things You Didn't Know About Disney's 'Frozen'!
- Looking For The Right One? 7 Reasons To Date A Lefty