One of the best parts of dating a person, especially at the beginning of your relationship, is getting to pick their brain for cool stuff. Everybody's into different things, and therefore everyone knows about different obscure items--books, movies, bands, whatever--that could be busted out to woo or impress a potential partner. I mean sure, your friend the line cook at the recently three-starred restaurant might tell you about this authentic but out of the way Thai place in Queens that all the chefs go to, but he's much more likely bring a girl he's trying to impress there.
- Is This Favorite Pastime Ruining Your Relationship?
- Calling All Lovers: Tinder Isn't Just For Hooking Up!
- Ladies, Here's How To Get That Raise You Deserve
Stories we love
- 14% of straight, married men have had at least one sexual encounter with another male.
- 8 Things No Woman Should Ever Wait For a Man To Do
- Why Married Men Cheat
- Forget About Nice Girls, I Like My Women Crazy