I don’t like to go to the movies. Apparently, this makes me some kind of horrible freak. It’s not that I don’t like to watch movies. Of course I do. I just prefer to watch them in my own home. There was a time when if you missed a film at the theater, you had to wait six months for a movie to appear on the shelves at Blockbuster, then truck yourself down there and spend $3.50 to rent it. During that time, I watched movies at the theater.
- Is This Favorite Pastime Ruining Your Relationship?
- Want To Raise Great Kids? Stop Inflating Their Egos!
- The #1 Way For Lesbians To Get Their Groove Back Online
Stories we love
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Men who classify themselves as "liberal Democrats" are more likely to have sex on a first date.
- My Secret To Lasting Love: 'Radical Acceptance'!
- 20 Awesome Things You Didn't Know About Disney's 'Frozen'!
- Looking For The Right One? 7 Reasons To Date A Lefty