You know, this time of year everyone is always talking about New Year's resolutions, but I've yet to see anyone actually make one. Right? Like some people will vaguely be like "I should really lose some weight this year," or, "Man, I gotta get this credit card paid off," but I've never met anyone who actually made a list of things they intend to change.
- Is This Favorite Pastime Ruining Your Relationship?
- Calling All Lovers: Tinder Isn't Just For Hooking Up!
- Ladies, Here's How To Get That Raise You Deserve
Stories we love
- Lesbians are much more likely to drink tequila and wine than gay men or straight people.
- 8 Things No Woman Should Ever Wait For a Man To Do
- Why Married Men Cheat
- Forget About Nice Girls, I Like My Women Crazy