You know, this time of year everyone is always talking about New Year's resolutions, but I've yet to see anyone actually make one. Right? Like some people will vaguely be like "I should really lose some weight this year," or, "Man, I gotta get this credit card paid off," but I've never met anyone who actually made a list of things they intend to change.
- Is This Favorite Pastime Ruining Your Relationship?
- Say Cheese! The Best Way To Keep Our Kids Smiling Forever
- Seriously, Is There Any Hope For Love?
Stories we love
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Singles are more than 3x more likely to have met their most recent first date online than through work (8%) or a bar/club (6%).
- My Secret To Lasting Love: 'Radical Acceptance'!
- 20 Awesome Things You Didn't Know About Disney's 'Frozen'!
- Looking For The Right One? 7 Reasons To Date A Lefty