From The Baltimore Sun By Liz F. Kay Some Maryland legislators have revived the fight for a bill that would place Orthodox Jewish women on an equal footing with their husbands in divorce proceedings.Under Jewish law, a man must grant his wife a divorce degree, or get, to end a marriage. Without it, a Jewish woman is unable to remarry within the faith, and she becomes known as an agunah, or "chained woman." Read More… Also check out a related article from Tango on Orthodox Intimacy
- Is This Favorite Pastime Ruining Your Relationship?
- Single & Ready To Mingle? How To Tell Your Kids You're Moving On
- Make Love, Not War: Is Your Constant Fighting Healthy?
Stories we love
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- OMG shoes! A study shows that men between the ages of 16 to 24 actually outspend women in the same demographic on shoes by 15%.
- My Secret To Lasting Love: 'Radical Acceptance'!
- 20 Awesome Things You Didn't Know About Disney's 'Frozen'!
- Looking For The Right One? 7 Reasons To Date A Lefty