I am sitting in my favorite café down the street, my “Spanish Is Fun” textbook on the table next to my laptop and I’m getting a slight wine buzz due to the fact that I’m trying to get swimsuit ready and therefore have little in my stomach to slow the booze down from hitting my brain. This is the café where all the Spanish-speaking baristas would encourage me in my Spanish studies before I left for Spain (that I’ve now started again), and now we’re all having a good giggle about Love and the Ridiculousness of Human Nature.
- Is This Favorite Pastime Ruining Your Relationship?
- Calling All Lovers: Tinder Isn't Just For Hooking Up!
- Ladies, Here's How To Get That Raise You Deserve
Stories we love
- Family matters: Between 75-85% of men and women like their partner's family.
- 8 Things No Woman Should Ever Wait For a Man To Do
- Why Married Men Cheat
- Forget About Nice Girls, I Like My Women Crazy