I am sitting in my favorite café down the street, my “Spanish Is Fun” textbook on the table next to my laptop and I’m getting a slight wine buzz due to the fact that I’m trying to get swimsuit ready and therefore have little in my stomach to slow the booze down from hitting my brain. This is the café where all the Spanish-speaking baristas would encourage me in my Spanish studies before I left for Spain (that I’ve now started again), and now we’re all having a good giggle about Love and the Ridiculousness of Human Nature.
- Is This Favorite Pastime Ruining Your Relationship?
- Single & Ready To Mingle? How To Tell Your Kids You're Moving On
- Make Love, Not War: Is Your Constant Fighting Healthy?
Stories we love
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- 51% of singles said they have imagined a future together while on a first date (56% men and 48% women)!
- My Secret To Lasting Love: 'Radical Acceptance'!
- 20 Awesome Things You Didn't Know About Disney's 'Frozen'!
- Looking For The Right One? 7 Reasons To Date A Lefty