I am sitting in my favorite café down the street, my “Spanish Is Fun” textbook on the table next to my laptop and I’m getting a slight wine buzz due to the fact that I’m trying to get swimsuit ready and therefore have little in my stomach to slow the booze down from hitting my brain. This is the café where all the Spanish-speaking baristas would encourage me in my Spanish studies before I left for Spain (that I’ve now started again), and now we’re all having a good giggle about Love and the Ridiculousness of Human Nature.
- Is This Favorite Pastime Ruining Your Relationship?
- Let's Be Honest. It's Not Him, It's You
- Say Cheese! The Best Way To Keep Our Kids Smiling Forever
Stories we love
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- More than half of all women have experimented with a vibrator.
- My Secret To Lasting Love: 'Radical Acceptance'!
- 20 Awesome Things You Didn't Know About Disney's 'Frozen'!
- Looking For The Right One? 7 Reasons To Date A Lefty