Not a lot of details on this one. It looks like Encino Man and his wife Afton are breaking things apart. Their statement mentioned something about staying close, et cetera. Collaborative divorce and whatnot. Which is good because they have three kids and no one wants those guys to go through that. And Fraser knows how mean kids can be to kids that are different. Did you not see School Ties? We wonder if he’s going to pour himself into his work at this point. We haven’t seen him in much since Crash. There is a Mummy sequel on the horizon. And Inkheart looks okay. Let’s hope this doesn’t inspire a follow up to Dudely Do-Right to try to win his wife back.
- Is This Favorite Pastime Ruining Your Relationship?
- Headed Toward Splitsville? This Is The Key To An Easier Divorce!
- Single & Ready To Mingle? How To Tell Your Kids You're Moving On
Stories we love
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Wandering eye? 26% of women have fantasized about their man's friends at one time or another.
- My Secret To Lasting Love: 'Radical Acceptance'!
- 20 Awesome Things You Didn't Know About Disney's 'Frozen'!
- Looking For The Right One? 7 Reasons To Date A Lefty