China is really starting to have a major problem with HIV/AIDS. They are rolling out a major safe sex effort to combat it. They are trying to promote condom use wherever possible. They’ve enlisted Jackie Chan to help (Wait that was a Trivial Pursuit answer over the weekend: How are Chris Tucker and the People’s Republic Of China alike?). We imagine that they would really be embarrassed if some visiting VIPs were to pick something up during the ’08 Beijing Olympics. We only hope that a major recall of defective Chinese condoms isn't announced during the games. That would be pretty embarrassing. Here are a few Dishes on China’s effort to curb STDs:
- Is This Favorite Pastime Ruining Your Relationship?
- Dad Is Moving Out? How To Break The News
- OK, Where Is Prince Charming & Why Is He Hiding?
Stories we love
- Women are more likely to buy beauty products during an economic recession. Why? Supposedly, to attract a man.
- 8 Things No Woman Should Ever Wait For a Man To Do
- Why Married Men Cheat
- Forget About Nice Girls, I Like My Women Crazy