Every night before I go to bed, I trot (sometimes stumble) into the bathroom, brush my teeth, wash my face and then take out my contact lenses. I do it last because I’m practically blind without them. At that point, everything goes blurry.
- Is This Favorite Pastime Ruining Your Relationship?
- I Feel Like I'm Stuck In A Sexless Marriage & There's No Way Out
- Getting Divorced? Don't Let Your Kids Get Stuck In The Tug Of War
Stories we love
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Love can exert the same stress on your body as deep fear: pupil dilation, sweaty palms and increased heart rate.
- My Secret To Lasting Love: 'Radical Acceptance'!
- 20 Awesome Things You Didn't Know About Disney's 'Frozen'!
- Looking For The Right One? 7 Reasons To Date A Lefty