* Right around this time of year is when the annual New Year’s Eve game of chicken starts. You know what I mean? That time when everyone is sort of feeling each other out to see what the best option for the evening is before buying tickets to anything, if tickets are a necessary part of the evening. Because no one wants to be stuck by themselves that night—that’s just sad, unless you specifically planned some sort of romance thing or whatever, and even then, I kind of don’t believe in it—but also you don’t want to commit to something and have an even better thing come along.
- Is This Favorite Pastime Ruining Your Relationship?
- Dad Is Moving Out? How To Break The News
- OK, Where Is Prince Charming & Why Is He Hiding?
Stories we love
- Va-va-voom! 30% of men said they like a woman with a little junk in the trunk.
- 8 Things No Woman Should Ever Wait For a Man To Do
- Why Married Men Cheat
- Forget About Nice Girls, I Like My Women Crazy