* Right around this time of year is when the annual New Year’s Eve game of chicken starts. You know what I mean? That time when everyone is sort of feeling each other out to see what the best option for the evening is before buying tickets to anything, if tickets are a necessary part of the evening. Because no one wants to be stuck by themselves that night—that’s just sad, unless you specifically planned some sort of romance thing or whatever, and even then, I kind of don’t believe in it—but also you don’t want to commit to something and have an even better thing come along.
- Is This Favorite Pastime Ruining Your Relationship?
- Let’s Be Real, Is It Impossible To Be Monogamous?
- Keep Calm And Stop Obsessing Over Finding Your Soulmate
Stories we love
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- 79% of singles in their twenties and 62% of singles in their thirties say they want to get married.
- My Secret To Lasting Love: 'Radical Acceptance'!
- 20 Awesome Things You Didn't Know About Disney's 'Frozen'!
- Looking For The Right One? 7 Reasons To Date A Lefty