Man, I hate going to the doctor. You’d think doctor’s kids wouldn’t mind it as much, but an informal survey of the doctor kids I know shows that I am not alone. I get really keyed up about going. This is partially because I am a mega hypochondriac/worrywart. Ever since I was a kid. I once spent two weeks inside because I was worried about getting rabies.
- Is This Favorite Pastime Ruining Your Relationship?
- The #1 Way For Lesbians To Get Their Groove Back Online
- Let’s Be Real, Is It Impossible To Be Monogamous?
Stories we love
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Sorry to disappoint you, guys: up to 80% of women admit to faking an orgasm.
- My Secret To Lasting Love: 'Radical Acceptance'!
- 20 Awesome Things You Didn't Know About Disney's 'Frozen'!
- Looking For The Right One? 7 Reasons To Date A Lefty