Pre-wedding weight loss has always been of the utmost importance to me since getting engaged. I knew when I chose a New Year’s Eve wedding date that the preceding holidays would make getting my ideal wedding dress physique even more challenging. I’ve just come through the first major eat-a-thon of the holidays, Thanksgiving. Turkey and stuffing are my leading vices, but just one day of what looked like a professional eaters training session wasn’t the source the diet damage.
- Is This Favorite Pastime Ruining Your Relationship?
- Single & Ready To Mingle? How To Tell Your Kids You're Moving On
- Make Love, Not War: Is Your Constant Fighting Healthy?
Stories We Love
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Cut back on the microwave popcorn. The chemical perfluorooctanoic acid (PFOA) lining popcorn bags is linked to infertility.
- My Secret To Lasting Love: 'Radical Acceptance'!
- 20 Awesome Things You Didn't Know About Disney's 'Frozen'!
- Looking For The Right One? 7 Reasons To Date A Lefty