Pre-wedding weight loss has always been of the utmost importance to me since getting engaged. I knew when I chose a New Year’s Eve wedding date that the preceding holidays would make getting my ideal wedding dress physique even more challenging. I’ve just come through the first major eat-a-thon of the holidays, Thanksgiving. Turkey and stuffing are my leading vices, but just one day of what looked like a professional eaters training session wasn’t the source the diet damage.
- Is This Favorite Pastime Ruining Your Relationship?
- Getting Divorced? Don't Let Your Kids Get Stuck In The Tug Of War
- Headed Toward Splitsville? This Is The Key To An Easier Divorce!
Stories we love
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- 20 minutes: That's how long it takes for a man to decide whether he wants another date with you.
- My Secret To Lasting Love: 'Radical Acceptance'!
- 20 Awesome Things You Didn't Know About Disney's 'Frozen'!
- Looking For The Right One? 7 Reasons To Date A Lefty