Pre-wedding weight loss has always been of the utmost importance to me since getting engaged. I knew when I chose a New Year’s Eve wedding date that the preceding holidays would make getting my ideal wedding dress physique even more challenging. I’ve just come through the first major eat-a-thon of the holidays, Thanksgiving. Turkey and stuffing are my leading vices, but just one day of what looked like a professional eaters training session wasn’t the source the diet damage.
- Is This Favorite Pastime Ruining Your Relationship?
- Ladies, Here's How To Get That Raise You Deserve
- So, Is There A Cheat Sheet On Making Love Last Forever?
Stories we love
- Too harsh? 54% of men and 42% of women would mind if their partner gained weight.
- 8 Things No Woman Should Ever Wait For a Man To Do
- Why Married Men Cheat
- Forget About Nice Girls, I Like My Women Crazy