Even though I’ve been saying the same thing for the last couple of years, I think this year it’s for realsies—probably this will be my last Thanksgiving in the home where I grew up. My folks are picking up stakes and moving to Montana. Why? I don’t know, really. They don’t like Texas, and on their extended RV vacation this summer they fell in love with Montana. So hey, why not, you know?
- Is This Favorite Pastime Ruining Your Relationship?
- Dad Is Moving Out? How To Break The News
- OK, Where Is Prince Charming & Why Is He Hiding?
Stories We Love
- 51% of men wish they were better endowed, but only 18% of women would want their guy's penis to be bigger.
- 8 Things No Woman Should Ever Wait For a Man To Do
- Why Married Men Cheat
- Forget About Nice Girls, I Like My Women Crazy