Even though I’ve been saying the same thing for the last couple of years, I think this year it’s for realsies—probably this will be my last Thanksgiving in the home where I grew up. My folks are picking up stakes and moving to Montana. Why? I don’t know, really. They don’t like Texas, and on their extended RV vacation this summer they fell in love with Montana. So hey, why not, you know?
- Is This Favorite Pastime Ruining Your Relationship?
- Ladies, Here's How To Get That Raise You Deserve
- So, Is There A Cheat Sheet On Making Love Last Forever?
Stories we love
- When it comes to attraction, men and women prefer good grooming and posture over good looks.
- 8 Things No Woman Should Ever Wait For a Man To Do
- Why Married Men Cheat
- Forget About Nice Girls, I Like My Women Crazy