Even though I’ve been saying the same thing for the last couple of years, I think this year it’s for realsies—probably this will be my last Thanksgiving in the home where I grew up. My folks are picking up stakes and moving to Montana. Why? I don’t know, really. They don’t like Texas, and on their extended RV vacation this summer they fell in love with Montana. So hey, why not, you know?
- Is This Favorite Pastime Ruining Your Relationship?
- Make Love, Not War: Is Your Constant Fighting Healthy?
- Want To Raise Great Kids? Stop Inflating Their Egos!
Stories we love
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- 20% of marriages will end in divorce within 5 years.
- My Secret To Lasting Love: 'Radical Acceptance'!
- 20 Awesome Things You Didn't Know About Disney's 'Frozen'!
- Looking For The Right One? 7 Reasons To Date A Lefty