Met some East Coast boys in the hot tub the other night. They were going to hit the bars on the Hermosa Pier that night, then drive to Las Vegas for a weekend at the Hard Rock, then to San Diego for a few days, and then home again. There were presumably some girls in their party (I know this because I heard girl voices yelling, “Come up now!” from the second-floor balcony), but most of them seemed happy to pretend otherwise. They were doing the California/Las Vegas thing, and they were ready to pick up chicks. (I know this because they invited me bar-hopping. I declined.)
- Is This Favorite Pastime Ruining Your Relationship?
- Say Cheese! The Best Way To Keep Our Kids Smiling Forever
- Seriously, Is There Any Hope For Love?
Stories we love
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- You can have it all! 77% of women believe you can have great personal life, family and career.
- My Secret To Lasting Love: 'Radical Acceptance'!
- 20 Awesome Things You Didn't Know About Disney's 'Frozen'!
- Looking For The Right One? 7 Reasons To Date A Lefty