Frank’s out of town for a couple of days. He left this morning for LA (for his first business trip ever!) I kind of can’t remember the last time I was home alone. Generally me and Frank take vacations together (because, uh, we can’t really afford to take that many,) and even though we go separate places for the holidays we generally leave and return around the same time, and until now, neither of us did any travel for work. So I’m a little lonely but whatever, I’m not going to be a baby about it.
- Is This Favorite Pastime Ruining Your Relationship?
- Single & Ready To Mingle? How To Tell Your Kids You're Moving On
- Make Love, Not War: Is Your Constant Fighting Healthy?
Stories we love
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Half of women surveyed said being in a relationship had no effect on how attractive or unattractive they felt.
- My Secret To Lasting Love: 'Radical Acceptance'!
- 20 Awesome Things You Didn't Know About Disney's 'Frozen'!
- Looking For The Right One? 7 Reasons To Date A Lefty