Become a Passion Diva with this advice from a Passion Party expert.
One of the biggest lessons I’ve learned from my forty-five-year marriage is that soul mates are made, not born. Sure, my husband and I fell in love early on — and maybe, you, too, have a guy who set your heart beating faster from the moment you laid eyes on him. But I know lots of happy couples who grew into intimacy with one another, who found their sexual heat as they got to know each other in more gradual ways. And by the time you’ve reached your first-year anniversary, take it from me: It doesn’t matter how you started. You’ve still got to work to keep the magic alive, to stay present to each other, to share your hopes and dreams and daily concerns so that you remain friends and companions in the best sense of those words.
Sex and passion are a big part of that sharing and intimacy, and I feel proud to be part of a company that enhances those experiences for women and their partners. But Passion Parties isn’t just about techniques and products — it’s also about relationships, communication, and freeing your Passion Diva. In fact, it’s what your Passion Diva knows that forms the foundation of the company’s philosophy — principles that are the basis of all good sexual experiences:
Every Passion Diva Knows That:
- Sex is good for you.
- Soul mates are made, not born.
- Even if you’re a “good girl,” you get to have great sex
- If you take responsibility for your pleasure, your pleasure will pay you back.
- Being sexy is in how you feel, not how you look.
- You need all five senses to make sex great.
- For sex at night, foreplay starts in the morning.
- Your most important sex organ is your brain.
- Your most important sex toy is your tongue (and we’re talking about talking!).
- If you want great sex, bring the right woman to the bedroom.
I think that says it all, don’t you? So come on, ladies! Let the games begin!