There are these new ads on the subway stops lately advertising “Take Your Man to the Doctor Day.” The idea being that if your favorite man puts off going to the doctor because it’s scary or whatever, you as a lady should somehow force him to go. Setting aside the several feminist issues I have with this idea, an interesting question remains: What responsibility do you have to make sure your partner is healthy? What right does a person have to refuse healthcare?
- Is This Favorite Pastime Ruining Your Relationship?
- Let's Be Honest. It's Not Him, It's You
- Say Cheese! The Best Way To Keep Our Kids Smiling Forever
Stories we love
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- 95% of people in the U.S. have sex before marriage.
- My Secret To Lasting Love: 'Radical Acceptance'!
- 20 Awesome Things You Didn't Know About Disney's 'Frozen'!
- Looking For The Right One? 7 Reasons To Date A Lefty