There are these new ads on the subway stops lately advertising “Take Your Man to the Doctor Day.” The idea being that if your favorite man puts off going to the doctor because it’s scary or whatever, you as a lady should somehow force him to go. Setting aside the several feminist issues I have with this idea, an interesting question remains: What responsibility do you have to make sure your partner is healthy? What right does a person have to refuse healthcare?
- Is This Favorite Pastime Ruining Your Relationship?
- Headed Toward Splitsville? This Is The Key To An Easier Divorce!
- Single & Ready To Mingle? How To Tell Your Kids You're Moving On
Stories we love
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- When it comes to attraction, men and women prefer good grooming and posture over good looks.
- My Secret To Lasting Love: 'Radical Acceptance'!
- 20 Awesome Things You Didn't Know About Disney's 'Frozen'!
- Looking For The Right One? 7 Reasons To Date A Lefty