There are these new ads on the subway stops lately advertising “Take Your Man to the Doctor Day.” The idea being that if your favorite man puts off going to the doctor because it’s scary or whatever, you as a lady should somehow force him to go. Setting aside the several feminist issues I have with this idea, an interesting question remains: What responsibility do you have to make sure your partner is healthy? What right does a person have to refuse healthcare?
- Is This Favorite Pastime Ruining Your Relationship?
- Batting For The Other Team? Stop Making These Major Mistakes!
- Let's Be Honest. It's Not Him, It's You
Stories we love
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- A Disney movie about periods? In 1946, Walt Disney released an educational 10-minute film called "The Story Of Menstruation."
- 8 Things No Woman Should Ever Wait For a Man To Do
- Why Married Men Cheat
- Forget About Nice Girls, I Like My Women Crazy