I think there is some kind of law of the universe wherein the moment I open my big fat mouth about anything, I get proven wrong. The other day, me and some friends from work were having a post-workday glass of wine and chit chatting. Somehow, the conversation turned to relationships. These are not people who normally talk about relationships, mind you. It actually started out being about finding time/space to work on your own stuff (they are all writers) and somehow morphed into the conversation of how it is possible to work in a one bedroom apartment with another person there.
- Is This Favorite Pastime Ruining Your Relationship?
- Batting For The Other Team? Stop Making These Major Mistakes!
- Let's Be Honest. It's Not Him, It's You
Stories we love
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- If your heart rate exceeds 100 beats per minute during an argument, you are incapable of processing what your partner is saying.
- My Secret To Lasting Love: 'Radical Acceptance'!
- 20 Awesome Things You Didn't Know About Disney's 'Frozen'!
- Looking For The Right One? 7 Reasons To Date A Lefty