I think there is some kind of law of the universe wherein the moment I open my big fat mouth about anything, I get proven wrong. The other day, me and some friends from work were having a post-workday glass of wine and chit chatting. Somehow, the conversation turned to relationships. These are not people who normally talk about relationships, mind you. It actually started out being about finding time/space to work on your own stuff (they are all writers) and somehow morphed into the conversation of how it is possible to work in a one bedroom apartment with another person there.
- Is This Favorite Pastime Ruining Your Relationship?
- Calling All Lovers: Tinder Isn't Just For Hooking Up!
- Ladies, Here's How To Get That Raise You Deserve
Stories we love
- Ever wonder why an "X" represents a kiss? In the Middle Ages, illiterate people used "X" as a signature and sealed it with a kiss.
- 8 Things No Woman Should Ever Wait For a Man To Do
- Why Married Men Cheat
- Forget About Nice Girls, I Like My Women Crazy